Friday, March 23, 2012

Career Building

"TIME changes the INTERESTS".

Even though, i like the childishness, As I am growing i have to think of my career. I thought of this for a long time.  I thought about the successful software engineer. But i can see only the defects that i can get from that job, I cannot see any happiness in the dreams of that job. i.e., working up to late hours away from family is one thing that i found not good for me.

So,  I started thinking of another career and i found it now. Its to be a teacher. I found that when i teach somebody there would be some good inner feeling which drive me to enjoy it completely. And even this is one of the job that i am thinking of from my completion of SSC.

So based on this thought, i didnt forced myself to get the job after B.Tech and now i am doing M.Tech in JNTU-SIT for having a good start to my career. During this period, I just want to focus on my communication skills which would be very important for my career and they are the one because of which i fail to grab all the job opportunities.

Even loosing that job opportunities makes me feel so happy now, because of that i am trying to have a new life and i am trying to learn something new for it. The things that i am trying to do in the college, now are :-
  • I am taking classes weekly once for my classmates.
  • Giving seminars.
During this process I even hurted some of my friends. Sorry for that.

In the last week i have given a seminar on the educational system which was completely done by me. I am very happy to see myself being successful there. I am so much happy at that moment that I just clapped and jumped on the stage after my performance. And if you want my ppt that i presented, download it from here.


I will post something about ppt in my next slide.

A positive step towards my goal is that, I just met Upendar(IS) sir last week. I asked him about where can i get job after my M.Tech. He told me that he will try it in our college or he will get the job for me in any college as he knows the principals of  many colleges. It gives me a hope that i will be a teacher and I hope that i would try to be a good teacher and beloved teacher for all my students.

If I am taking any wrong steps in my life, please guide me. I will be thankful to you.

Thank you for all the friends for giving me courage to get forward without getting discouraged at my failures. Thank you again.

2 comments:

  1. leeeluuu itss really nice to readd yua new post..well, if you are going to teach s/w subjects, how can you expect from yua students to become sw enggrs,,, which you dont want to?? n yaa s/w job does takes away all oua hours,,,but did you eva think of explore,,,invent,,,or being innovative,,for de world's progress??

    anywayss world needs a best teacher first and then an inventor...Hearty Congratulations for yua Seminar's Success...I always know tat you reach places some day...loved tat you jumped on the dias itself after seminar...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you pyaare. I think i have to elaborate my ideas on s/w job. I will even do a s/w job if i got an opportunity by chance in M.Tech that to just to get an experience(<=2years) of real world. But i will be back as teacher.

      Delete